MJ Faridah Hobo (totally turnlock?)

If anyone does have this bag I'd love to see it modeled!

I've fondled this bag many, many times in the store, have taken the loads and loads of stuffing out to try on in front of the mirror and I just generally "visit" it everytime I'm in a store that carries it. As I don't own it I can't really say what it's like to actually use but I do have the turnlock bowler and I love that bag. This Faridah has the same leather which is just great--super buttery soft and really sturdy. I love that the Faridah is easier to wear over the shoulder and it will hold a lot. Can you tell I'm thinking of getting one myself?

I havent seen this bag IRL and don't own it, so I can't really give solid advices on how much it can holds.

I presume that the bag is light as all the Turnlock collections use the same kind of leather, as pointed out by kmroboto - " super buttery soft and really sturdy". :yes:

As for the modelling photos, I attached the followings for you girls' references :

Photos from Zappos.com :

5007-401458-d.jpg

5007-401460-d.jpg

5007-401459-d.jpg

Photo from Shopbop.com :

marcj1116812688_347x683f.jpg

Here is another photo shot from top to the inner lining :

6219-401459-1.jpg

IMO, the minus point of this bag is the magnet snap, maybe its just me. I am worried that things will easily drop out from the bag. Based on the measurements of this bag. But, based on the measurements from Zappos : "Dimensions: 14" wide x 6" deep x 12 1/2" high" . I guess it can holds up quite a bit. The plus point is the long handle, as some tpfers complain Turnlock Teri 's handles are too short, especially on thick winter clothing.

Hopes my humble opinions help. I would like to see some modelling photos from tpfer who own this lovely bag too! ;)

hahaha i too have been "visiting" the bag ... i really love it in the brown but i think it washes out against my skin so ive been obsessing about the black one... the leather is pretty much amazing but as for the way it looks? To me i think it dwarfs my frame so i was slightly hestitant to buy it immediately when i saw it.