MJ Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls! How is it already the end of October?

Faith, did you buy the Debbie from Linda's? Probably the same one I got and returned... Definitely did not smell when it was with me... But yeah, more wear than appeared in the photos and listing

Hi girls! How is it already the end of October?

Faith, did you buy the Debbie from Linda's? Probably the same one I got and returned... Definitely did not smell when it was with me... But yeah, more wear than appeared in the photos and listing
yep, that's the one i bought. that's good to know that it didn't smell when you had it, though, i figure that makes it more likely it'll air out

i'm still at "how is it 2013?"

I was trying really hard to be good, but I caved and am waiting on a bag. I didn't succumb to any of the Friends and Family sales, but rather an oldie but goodie...

The Dr. Q Groovee in black with the green houndstooth lining. The glazed leather kept calling out to me...I could not resist (plus it was a pretty good deal, which always helps). :P

Just ordered it, so I'll be waiting a while, but maybe I'll luck out and have it by the weekend.

congrats! hope you like it

i threw a bunch of bags on the bed this morning but have only managed to list three. i guess that's sort of progress? i'm on the fence about getting rid of the stams, though

Thanks! I know those particular Groovees weren't exactly the most popular because of the thinner, non-pebbled leather, but I think it'll be a great lightweight everyday beater...perfect for travel.

I'd, personally, hold the Stams for now till you're definitely sure. I'm afraid once they are all totally gone from retail that the secondhand prices are going to start going up, so it may be harder to replace one later if you sell and then want it back. Just my thinkin'. ;)

i tend to gravitate toward the less popular bags, too

well, they're all stardust python stams so even if stams weren't being discontinued, they would be nearly impossible to replace. i go back and forth about selling them every few months

it's hard to sell sweet punks. gulp. i just own too many bags that i feel like i need to be careful with and i could use the $$ for a few things. i also seriously need to fund a wardrobe overhaul somehow

Last edited:
I was just switching into my brown Groovee (in anticipation of the new arrival) and silly as it sounds, I just love the dust bag - my MJ and MbMJ dust bags are just so soft and almost fluffy - I want sheets made out of those dustbags. Dumb and silly things make me happy sometimes. :P

i tend to gravitate toward the less popular bags, too

well, they're all stardust python stams so even if stams weren't being discontinued, they would be nearly impossible to replace. i go back and forth about selling them every few months

it's hard to sell sweet punks. gulp. i just own too many bags that i feel like i need to be careful with and i could use the $$ for a few things. i also seriously need to fund a wardrobe overhaul somehow

I need a wardrobe overhaul, too, but am waiting till I take some more weight off. Till then it's fashion by Target. Lol.

I need a wardrobe overhaul, too, but am waiting till I take some more weight off. Till then it's fashion by Target. Lol.
hey i'm sure target has some cute stuff!

i have zero idea what i even need to buy. my style doesn't really apply to my life anymore

I was just switching into my brown Groovee (in anticipation of the new arrival) and silly as it sounds, I just love the dust bag - my MJ and MbMJ dust bags are just so soft and almost fluffy - I want sheets made out of those dustbags. Dumb and silly things make me happy sometimes. :P
ha, you're funny. do you find the new ones wear better, though? they're not as soft but so far they don't seem to get as dusty

ha, you're funny. do you find the new ones wear better, though? they're not as soft but so far they don't seem to get as dusty

I guess that would be the point of a dust bag, huh...to not get dusty? Lol. They do seem to wear better, but don't feel as nice when I rub them against my cheek (not that I do that or anything).

Hey girls!
Yeah, don't sell those stams until you're sure, faith!

Ooh, I love the groovee, eehlers! I don't remember the non-pebbled leather.

I'm sitting here in the dentists office. Ugh, lets get this over with! I arrived 2 minutes late but now I've just been waiting for 10 mins. What makes me extra antsy is that my appt. is a cleaning with the dentist but I'm scared I will get the hygienist who I sort of know from a mom's group and whom I don't care for. I go out of my way to schedule the dentist himself. But usually I come in on her day off but today she's here so I'm scared there was a mixup.

Hey girls!
Yeah, don't sell those stams until you're sure, faith!

Ooh, I love the groovee, eehlers! I don't remember the non-pebbled leather.

I'm sitting here in the dentists office. Ugh, lets get this over with! I arrived 2 minutes late but now I've just been waiting for 10 mins. What makes me extra antsy is that my appt. is a cleaning with the dentist but I'm scared I will get the hygienist who I sort of know from a mom's group and whom I don't care for. I go out of my way to schedule the dentist himself. But usually I come in on her day off but today she's here so I'm scared there was a mixup.

Ugh. Hope you got the dentist and not the hygenist!

Status
Not open for further replies.