MJ Bordeaux Dr. Satchel that Nicole Richie has...question!

1. Can anyone that has this purse tell me the dimensions of theirs? I bought one recently and it seems huge...I can't find any true to size pictures of it online to figure it out. I wanted to see if it came in two different sizes maybe? If it doesn't then I think it's going to be too big for me to use...bummer!

Any help would be much appreciated!
    mjdr.jpg

marcjacobs.jpg

2. oops I should give the dimensions I have: 16" x 12" x 6".

3. ^^ Oh, so you were the one who bought the satchel! I'm glad it went to a TPFer. I got the seller to give me the great deal but I end up having to pass due to the weight of the bag. Btw, I'm not sure if the satchel came in another size.

ETA: Here's another pic I found; Hilary Swank with the satchel in black and another pic of Nicole with the bag

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Congrats!! I know both Luna and Thithi had this bag at one point so maybe one of them can help you.

5. Sorry I can't help, but that is one lovely color! :drool:

6. WEN84 oh I didn't realize it was meant for you the BIN!!! I'm so sorry if I bought it out from under you but I had been hunting forever and couldn't even believe I found it.

Mine definitely looks to be the same size as Nicole's in that picture of her carrying it above. I didn't know Hillary Swank had it too - hers looks smaller to me, maybe because she's so much taller than Nicole?!?

7. ^ No worries. It all worked out fine because I was feeling bad that I had to pass it up because of the weight and the seller listed it for me. Hope you're enjoying it! :upsidedown:

8. Hm, Can you repost the Hilary Swank Pic?

It's not showing up for me?

Anyways, I believe the bag only came in this size. Though stock photos from Neimans, etc have shown the bag in a slightly different size... it's sorta weird.

9. Luna does this work for you?

ad-hillary.jpg
    hilary1.jpg

10. the hobo bag from this family (which a pregnant Liv Tyler was photographed carrying) came in two sizes. This bag, however only came in the one size. Becuz it's softer lather, I think the look depends on how you fill it - if you stuff it full, it might look larger - If you don't put very much in it, the leather should slouch and sag so the bag might looks smaller.

I remember this bag & I know that it was too small for me - I' surprised to hear that someone thinks it might be too large!!!

11. That's a cute bag! I wish I had some info for you! :sad:

12. thanks~!! I'm only five feet tall so everything looks much larger on me lol :nuts: I'll give it a shot and see how it works but I initially felt like I was carrying a duffel bag?!? I don't carry much so it'll be slouchier for sure....I had thought it was the same size as the Chloe silverado but it's definitely larger.

13. What's the name of this bag? It's really cute!

14. ^ Its the Double Strap Satchel from F/W 2004.

15. It Is a really cute bag!!