MJ Blake - which color?

1. The next bag on my wish list is a Marc Jacobs Blake. I really want one with gold hardware, but don't want another black or white bag. Help me choose a color!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love the yellow but don't know how much I'd use it based on my wardrobe colors. If they had one in olive or green with gold hardware there would be no contest. Or are there other colors available somewhere that I haven't seen yet? I've already ruled out the orange.

2. i like the white one sooooo much!!!!!!but the other ones too!!!!!!i love marc jacobs always more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: :biggrin: :lol: :p

3. Actually, the third one is "putty". I'm leaning toward that one right now, think it would be the most versatile.

4. I like the yellow or the brown best. I was not crazy about the taupe in person.

5. I love the top one but it wouldn't get as much use in my wardrobe. I'd buy the 2nd one personally, that bag looks great in that color!

6. I love the first one, the color is so bright and cheery. Great for Spring :nuts:

7. I just got my blake. I love it! That putty color I really like in person. But I know other's think it looks dirty...

8. Putty, putty, putty! It goes with almost everything and is such a sophisticated hue.

9. Putty! I've matched it w/grey cardigans w/jeans, beige, brown, muted pink outfits and it goes w/all!

10. Putty, Yello & tan in that order.

11. I think given what you've said, I would choose the putty. Looks really great!

12. The putty color! Its a nice color, and a neutral one that will be very versatile!

13. i like the second one.

14. I like putty! then tan!

15. Looove Blake. Looove putty