MJ Blake OR Venetia ?

1. I have managed to find a Blake in spearmint, but not the venetia (which I originally wanted) Should I settle for the blake? Or hold out and see if I can find the Venetia?
  2. Hi there! I think that you shouldn't have to settle...you should wait until you find your Venetia. While the Blake is really nice, if your first impulse is the Venetia, you should wait for it.

Good luck and let us know what you decide!
  3. Blake is a great bag, but if you are really lusting for the Venetia, you should wait until it comes a long, otherwise you'll be never be fully happy with the Blake.
  4. okay :smile: i think ill just have to wait then, wahts your fav colour of the blake, i really wanted the spearmint but cant find it anywhere :smile: So maybe i can fall in love with another lol
  5. Good choice.
  6. both useful and pretty... but also VERY heavy.
  7. I agree. Hold out for the Venetia!
  8. In some circumstances waiting or "settling" can work out for different reasons. I "settled" on a style I didn't originally want, but because of pluses and minuses of different bags, it might just be perfect for me.

Like the Blake has a shoulder strap for one thing.

As for colors, I love quilted Blue leather from one year ago.. :-\
  9. Never settle. If you want a Venetia, get a Venetia.
  10. Hold out for the Venetia!

I have one, and I loooove it. It's a little on the heavy side, but it's such a gorgeous bag and I get so many compliments on it.