MJ black quilted banana hobo: anyone seen it lately?

1. I haven't seen it around in the past 7 months or so and I don't know MJ like the back of my hand yet, but I think this bag is an older style and may pop up at outlets? You may try eBay as well. Anyone else have any opinions?
  2. I was able to get a black one at a very good price during Neiman's Last Call sale over the summer. I haven't seen anymore anywhere since, not even at the Outlets. Some may eventually turn up at the outlets but as for now, I think eBay is your best bet. Good luck!
  3. Oooh lucky girl! I found one on eBay actually, what is a fair price for one new without tags?
  4. I've never bought from ebay, but I got one in cashew from Saks for 70% off in January. The original price was $895. Good luck!
  5. I think a fair price for a new one on ebay is about $400. I love this style!
  6. Wow! Tremendous deal!! I only got mine at 55% off. Way to go kiss_p!
  7. It was sitting with regular price merchandise and I asked the SA to do a price check. I always tell people to make the SA to do a price check, because it might be on sale!
  8. ^^Great tip! I'll have to remember that. :idea:
  9. It is such a beautiful and classic style. I hope you find it!! I'l keep an eye for it. :yes:
  10. thanks ladies =) as always u are the best!