Mixed bag pieces (literally LOL)

Love your collection... love the varieties!!! I mixed brands too. Couldn't resist... the designs are always differ from one another and so something, aren't they? LOL

Btw, I have the same TODS brown hobo as yours, except mine is blue, do you know the name of it? Never too care with the names before, now after joined this forum I found that it would be exciting to know the names =)

Love your collection... love the varieties....
Btw, I have the same TODS brown hobo as yours, except mine is blue, do you know the name of it?
Thanks brandedlover, variety is what makes it kind of exciting, eh? Oh, btw, I believe the Tod's bag is called "Tallone" if I'm not mistaken:graucho:

Thanks RoseMary, nerdbox and Ilovepurse007...I love my toys to bits,:love: not as much as my bags though! LOL They're kinda pricey for their size of 6 to 10 inches, but their vinyl material is very well-made...great quality really! The most expensive one would have to be the gift I got from my British bf, he spent £150 for it.:lol:

Thanks too brian, stilalove, jaimiecouture, carrie, lolley and twinkle.tink!!! Am glad you liked them.:flowers:

For more "Bianca" clutch and other Gucci F/W 06 accessories click ---> Gucci Fall 2006 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Detail Shots

Thanks so much cupcake_flake, ayla and the swan!! :shame: It feels really nice to be around people like yourselves who appreciate the same stuff that I do, and you girls have exquisite tastes yourselves -- you're all my idols:love: YAY!!
Awesome pieces and you love urban vinyl! I don't know whether to be impressed by your vinyl collection or your bags! Lovely pieces and awesome pictures :biggrin:
Awww....thanks, mewlicious!! You're into urban vinyls too?? Wow!!!:nuts: That's pretty cool!! Nice to meet u here!:yes:

Cheers u guys and Happy Holidays to u all!!!;)