mIX-mAtChing tAsSeLS!

Completely tassel-unrelated, but I'm swooning over your 05 Indigo City! :faint::faint: You take amazing care of your Bbags -- they all look brand new!

Completely tassel-unrelated, but I'm swooning over your 05 Indigo City! :faint::faint: You take amazing care of your Bbags -- they all look brand new!

:blush:
Why thank you Jira!!! I am super anal about the care of my bags, shoes, and accessories, and I have special ways to store everything including tassels that are not in use. With my main love being 05 bags it's even more imortant to take special care of bags that I have been able to find in new and mint condition. With 05 BG Pink being my favorite, I have even purchased a spare First and City so I can still enjoy the color in the future. Take a look at my avitar picture and you can see one wall in my walk-in closet that has Louis Vuitton boxes which I use to store all my things in. If you want any pointers or suggestions just pm me and I will send you my direct email address! ;)

I love these! I think you did a wonderful and very professional job, they are just lovely! I wish it was easier to get extra tassels to be able to play with them more. I just don't understand why it should be so hard to buy them, they cost the company pennies and it seems like such a miserly thing to do.

I love these! I think you did a wonderful and very professional job, they are just lovely! I wish it was easier to get extra tassels to be able to play with them more. I just don't understand why it should be so hard to buy them, they cost the company pennies and it seems like such a miserly thing to do.

The biggest issue I have with Bal regarding tassel sales is that there is definitely no set policy. Some gals have reported having SA's that will send them piles of tassels and some at no charge, while others report getting very very poor and some time hostile treatment when they have called to buy tassels. And this was not regarding how much business you did with them. Some friends of mine who have got many at no charge are definitely more into the older bags, and only bought a couple of bags new at Bal, NYC. I have been searching on and off for a long time now to find a leather company that I can get to duplicate tassels for me. It is even needed more now that Bal has made what I feel is the very poor decision to not supply extra tassels with bags. I was told by my SA it was because the new tassels are made more sturdy, which in my experience of having a very large personal collection of tassels obtained by buying and selling bags over the past 4 years, that the tassels that came with my 08 & 09 bags are no stronger than my tassels from older seasons!!!

Thank you for the compliment on my accessories! I have been making and designing jewelry for many years, and the accessories were a natural extension of that. For the accessories I make for my own personal bags, I use real gemstones, silver, and gold in the settings. I felt anything less would only cheapen the bags. My goal is to make accessories that look more like something that came with the bags, rather than something that was added to the bag after purchase!

Last edited: