miumiu frame bag! D-DAY (decision day!!)

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
hey guys

i was jsut about to order the frame bag from miu miu from SAKS but then I was at BG cuz i wanted to see if i can avoid taxes and then i saw this other bag which looks a lot like the one i was gonna get...but its not...the most obvious thing i can see is the gold chain (reminds me of a stam...so i feel like maybe miumiu is trying to copy MJ?? which i dont like!)...but that bag is really cute too...

so i posted the pics and if you guys could give me your thoughts on it itd be great!!! but im gonna have my frame bag soon heeh SO HAPPY :yahoo:! thanks!!

Attachments

• NMV8483_mp.jpg
    NMV8483_mp.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 153
  • BGV9100_mp.jpg
    BGV9100_mp.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 144
hey guys

i was jsut about to order the frame bag from miu miu from SAKS but then I was at BG cuz i wanted to see if i can avoid taxes and then i saw this other bag which looks a lot like the one i was gonna get...but its not...the most obvious thing i can see is the gold chain (reminds me of a stam...so i feel like maybe miumiu is trying to copy MJ?? which i dont like!)...but that bag is really cute too...

so i posted the pics and if you guys could give me your thoughts on it itd be great!!! but im gonna have my frame bag soon heeh SO HAPPY :yahoo:! thanks!!

^^ are you a new moo-moo owner yet?!?! :love: