Miu Miu

1. i don't know if you do, but i have to say that lately Miu Miu is really growing on me....
    i really like the new collection, chlotes, shoes, handbags, even accessories.....
    :love: :love: :love:
    so, girls, what do you think????

here are some of the pieces i like the most.....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love the first dress and the shoes!!! I can't tell about the second dress because it is not on a model. I have always been a huge fan of their bags- so sturdy and chic. Where did you find all these? I want the shoes!!!!

3. i'm loving the dresses they're so feminine and cute....totally something i'd wear :love:

[​IMG]

although at $1400 that second dress is a little outta my price range :push:

4. I'm a great fan of Miu Miu. I find their line to be cheeky and chic.

5. found it on Net-a-Porter Megs!!
    now i'll post the 2nd dress on a model!!!!it's all really cute and the shoes aren't expensive at all!!!

6. here's the dress!
    [​IMG]
    and the shoes in white....
    [​IMG]
    ...and in gold....they're $350
    [​IMG]

7. Those shoes are so cute. I love them.

8. I love love love these glittering flats

[​IMG]

but the whole s/s 2006 collection is great!

9. that first dress is amazing!!:love:

The flats are great...the purse is cute...everything.

10. I think they do so really cute girly whimsical stuff. I love looking at their pieces.

11. I'm a great fan of miu miu, their bags are so cute. And I love this spring line, the dresses are lovely and the shoes very pretty, too. I personally prefer miu miu over prada.

12. miu miu has been growin on me to. I saw a bag yesterday at NM.. and just loved the shape and leather and the price wasn't bad either.

13. I think they provide something a wee bit different.

14. I love it!! Miu Miu is helping me induge my CA urges until I can move there! So CUTE! ;)

15. i love miu miu..i just bought MIU MIU BELT yesterday..