Miu Miu wallet and bow satchel! *PICS*

1. I purchased this Miu Miu wallet back in August when I was vacationing in London. I absolutely fell in LOVE with this wallet once I saw it and had to have it. I had been searching for a new wallet for a long time and this met all my needs :smile: 14 card slots!!

Just thought I would finally give the wallet her time to shine! And there she is along with my new bow satchel hehe :love:

miu miu 1.jpg miu miu 2.jpg miu miu 3.jpg miu miu 4.jpg
  2. Gorgeous! Congratulations; you have excellent taste!
    What colour is the bow? And is the colour true to the picture?
  3. love them both - great choice!
  4. love it. i got my sister that wallet in the teal...........CONGRATS!!!
  5. Both the bag and wallet are in the color FUMO (smoke grey). The bag, however, has mauve-ish undertones while the wallet is more true to grey. I would say the pictures more or less captured the colors.
  6. is this wallet still available???
  7. love them both :tup::tup:
  8. gorgeous bag and wallet. Congrats!
  9. Really pretty I love the color of your bow!
  10. what a gorgeous set!!! i love (and want :drool:) them both! hope you had fun in london - too bad i wasn't into miu miu yet when i went last year!

i noticed someone else asked, but would you happen to know if that style wallet is still available? i'm new to this so i don't even know where to start! :shrugs: thanks! :angel:
  11. What a gorgeous bag! I just got my hands on a Miu Miu Bow Satchel :smile: It's not exactly the color I wanted but I'm happy with it. YOURS IS BEAUTIFUL, MM, I LOVE THE WALLET!
  12. aaah, they're both GORGEOUS! Congrats! They look amazing!
  13. I love the Miu Miu Satchel. Beautiful color!

14. The are both beautiful - I love the bag especially - congrats!

I have to stop looking at these pics as I am only torturing myself because I can't get my hands on one :crybaby:
  15. They are both BEAUTIFUL :smile: