Miu Miu on Ebay!!!!!!

1. Has anyone looked at Miu Miu on eBay lately? There are like a gazillion listings of ridiculously fake handbags!!!! A ton of them are listed as leather-like!!!! What is that all about??? Isn't there anything that can be done about all those HORRIBLE bags???? :cursing::cursing::cursing:

2. Sad thing is everything is faked, one time I bought a Miu Miu "leather" belt tote from a seller with 99 percent feedback, the bag arrived and it stunk like plastic , it was such a bad fake it was gross, I got my money back minus shipping, this seller maintained she got the bag from a Saks buyer ect. I was reading her feedback and people loved the bags, most people dont know a fake I guess. I filed a complaint against her on eBay but they dont care as she is a power seller and makes them lots of money.

3. I know what you mean! You almost never see an actual authentic Miu Miu coffer on eBay. I saw one once but it was missing a strap, so I didn't bid on it. I've been looking since and NADA. I saw one that I was hoping was real, so I posted on the Auth this thread, but I doubt it's real. *sigh*. And seriously these sellers do have very good feedback w/ almost 100% positive feedbacks so you want to believe they're real, but most of the time it's NOT.

4. Some items are best not purchased on eBay, but from reputable retailers. The Coffer is in the top 10 on that list.

5. Agreed! Anything that has become a popular item -- very very unlikely that a real one is posted for sale on ebay.

6. I have been looking for the black leather coffer and 99% looked fake to me..I am frustrated at the moment,so I guess thar I have to save money a bit and buy from retail store.Also I have to make sure that I could stay buying another bag for a while after buying the coffer

7. yeah - i was after the bow satchel and they're all so obviously fake (and i'm no expert)!