Miu Miu Matelasse Large Tote - ORDERED and so EXCITED

1. I have had my eye on the Prune Matelasse and a sweater coat from Nanette Lepore. The Saks EGC event talked me into purchasing both :smile: They are now on the way as well as a $300 gift card :yahoo:. I really hope the shades are similar so I can wear them both together:
    miumiu.jpg nanette.jpg
  2. woowww i will buy it on next week too...my problem is that i think it is too big for me....i am 157 cm!!:s
  3. Congrats!! :tup:I bought the exact same bag on Saturday. I haven't used it yet just keep taking it out to admire. I didn't really need it but I saw it in Boutique 2 weeks ago and just couldn't get it out of my mind. Enjoy it when it arrives.
  4. I BOUGHT IT TOO!!! WOOW it is very big but soooo fashion .... i bought it at miu miu in milan:yahoo::yahoo::hysteric:
  5. Beautiful bag! Congratulation! Please post pictures when you got it.
  6. I love that bag! so huggable!! congrats!
  7. Congrats, it's a gorgeous bag!
  8. congrats!! :biggrin:
  9. I received the bag today...OMG - it is so beautiful. I love large bags, so it is perfect. Will try to post pics later.

BTW - the Nanette Lepore sweater jacket looks fantastic with it!
  10. Hurry girl!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for pics! Congrats!!
  11. I am about to purchase that bag today. It is very hard to find in the Prugna color as it was from fall. It is a gorgeous color. It is coming out for resort in a camel color, but the Prugna is such a rich, unique color. Enjoy it.
  12. Congratulations I LOVE that sweater coat -- the baby doll look is so hot. I'll have to check that out.
    Enjoy your new treasures when they arrive !!
  13. Congrats ! It's beautiful!