Miu Miu Charlotte

1. I saw this bag on the Neiman Marcus site this morning & I think I'm in love :love:

I love anything with my name...it gives me a chance to see what the impression people have of the name Charlotte! Usually it's something super floral!

I really don't need another bag as my Paddington is IT for me right now but I LOVE this color & it looks soft...very like the Darel Charlotte, isn't it?

So...what do you think of Miu Miu as a brand & has anyone seen this in person. I have no place to see it near me. :worried:

Thanks!

2. Can you link or post a photo please?

3. That's better! LOL ;)
    I like it okay, I couldn't spend that kind of money on it though.

4. I'm with you!

5. I don't really like it, and I'm a Charlotte too!!
    We also have the Tod's Charlotte!! :love:

6. Very cuuute! But so pricey for that size.

7. Agreed. I love anything tan-ish, but it looks so itty bitty, lol.

8. It's cute. I think it might be a little small to be practical though, at least for me.

9. I think it is pricey too...but I still like it! :smile:

I forgot about the Tod Charlotte...I saw some on Bluefly & considered it for awhile...

The bag isn't too small really. The measurements are
    8 1/3"H x 12 2/3"W x 5 1/2"D.

I still like the Darel Charlotte...is it going to be available online anywhere soon? Like at NM or Bergdorf?

10. Pricey for such a simple purse! But knowing its from Miu Miu, its likely to be very well made and good quality leather.

11. I saw this bag irl it is well made and the color looks nicer than in pic's.