miu miu bow satchel

1. hi ladies! my best friend purchased a lovely bow satchel for me in HK but im a little unsure about the quality.. is the leather meant to feel papery instead of buttery soft? will it soften up with use and also with apple guard? this is my first miu miu so would appreciate any advice :smile:

i should add that i dont doubt the authenticity as she purchased the bag for me from the tsim sha tsui miu miu boutique with receipt.

would be happy to post pics too, just let me know which angles to take. thank you! :flowers:

2. Well, the bag will definitely get softer after much usage. My bow is already quite used though.:drool:

What color is yours? Post pics soon.

bow.JPG
  3. thank you! i've put apple guard on it for 2 days in a row now and its a little softer now.

ur bow satchel is lovely! which season is that from?

mine is the black, i wanted the brown initially but it was sold out across hongkong so my friend got the black for me. im glad i got the black in the end!

here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and pics of me carrying my new baby:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

love how this bag can be worn so many ways! :love:

4. It looks cute on you! Congrats!

5. congrats!

6. Congratulations, what a beautiful bag!! It looks great on you..

7. Oh it's so gorgeous!

8. I looks great on you! Congratulations.

9. Congrats!

10. gorgeous bag! perfect with you

11. Evanescent, mine was purchased in Aug..(i believe from the fall collection)... its a great bag overall.. congrats to yours, your modeling pixs are beautiful.

12. I've never considered getting a Miu Miu but based on your modelling pics, I'm tempted now. It's in my wishlist now, heehee.

13. thanks girls for ur lovely comments! :flowers:

teddyraph, is urs made from tough buffalo leather as well, as opposed to the pebbled lambskin from the previous season? has urs softened up much?

slip, its a great everyday bag! goes with absolutely everything regardless of ur style :smile:

14. Mine was made from Calf according to the SA and yes, it has certainly softened but the leather still smells great!! And i totally agree that its an everyday bag...