miu miu bow satchel? is this readily avaliable?

1. I've wanted a miu miu bow satchel for quite some time now and I think I'm ready to take the plunge, but I am unsure of whether or not I will be able to find one now. Are they pretty much sold out everywhere? what colors are the ones they are selling this season, if they are still avaliable? Where is the best place to find one if they are still avaliable? any info or anywhere where I should be directed to find this info out would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

2. As of Saturday, there were at least two available at Barney's in BH.

3. What color are you looking for? I just purchased a black one today from Saks. I don't know if they had more black ones, but I there was a pink one left. My SA is Dolores and she's really good. Give her a call. The number's 713-627-0500.
    BTW, I consider myself a balenciaga girl, but I had to cheat because the bow bag is just sooooooo beautiful!!!

4. Hi,
    The wonderful SA helping me out at Saks AZ can help get the bow satchel in talco, black, and mughetto... her name is amanda and she can be reached at 602-955-8000 Ext: 5358.

Good luck!
    Joy (marose28)