MIU MIU bow satchel in Hong kong

1. Just wondering does anyone know how much the small size is retailed for in hk and what colours are available there?im after the tan, brown, white or black.

2. i just got back from hk last week..i went to the store near the sun arcade but didn't see any bow satchels there. they had the new season coffers though. sorry couldn't be much help. good luck with your hunt!

3. My gf just got me a Talco from HK Pacific Place last week, there are quite a number of colour available for bow satchel bag.

4. if you dont mind me asking how muich did you get the bag for?

5. Hkd $8250

6. I saw pink at the Landmark shop today; the SA said black is available too. Hope this helps.

7. i saw several colors (incld. black) in the miu miu store at tst ... and "on pedder" carry them also ....

8. I saw the black and white i believe at the Lane Crawford at IFC. If you find someone with a Lane Crawford card you can get 10% off I believe

9. you cannot get 10% discount w lane craford card for miu miu goods in both lane crawford and on pedder, cause they're consignment stocks.. :crybaby:

10. oh my bad, someone just told me thats why. i knew it was too good to be true =D

11. I recently bought myself a Miu Miu Bow Satchel after months of wanting it. It's not the color I wanted but I got it for an amazing price of $450.00 :smile:

[​IMG]

12. omg what a great deal? where'd you buy it? for that price i'd grab it anyways. congratz =D

13. I grabbed it on eBay :biggrin: I got so lucky. I hope you get yours soon!!!

14. BTW, I love your LV Mini Lin Speedy :biggrin: I'm planning on getting either a Damier Azur Speedy 25 or Damier Azur Accessories Pouch. The pouch is way too small for me though :sad: I'm a HUGE big bag lover and I carry alot of junk.