Miu Miu Bow Satchel in Grey Smoke

1. I am in love with this bag and must buy it!! I know it's sold out almost everywhere, but has anyone seen one?? Thank you in advance!

2. Yikes! Two days ago Bergdorf Goodman's website had had 10 (from the new collection). Now the stock is 0. :sad: You might want to try the Miu Miu boutique in NYC.

3. I FOUND ONE AND JUST ORDERED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ECSTATIC!!!! Pictures to come :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. I purchased mine from the Neiman Marcus website about a week ago.

5. aahh- i missed my chance. it's soooooo gorgeous.

6. Try calling a Barneys location. They did a search for me and found one in Texas. It's on its way here!! I can't wait.

7. I purchased mine on the Barney's website. Good luck!

8. The one currently on Barney's website is NOT the grey smoke color. Allumino is a lighter grey.

9. I thought they were the same. *shrugs* awong10, can you please post pictures of your bag when you receive it? The tag that came with my bag says its allumino, and NM had it listed as grey.

10. They sent me the alluminio color.. which is not what i wanted.. :sad:

11. if anyone comes across a smoke grey satchel.. please PM me!! I'm dying to have this bag. Thank you!

12. awong10, do you still have your alluminio color Miu Miu Bow??? If you still have it I really want to buy it from you!!!!!!!

13. ^^ Sorry!! I sent that back for return a long time ago :sad:

14. Aw :sad: Thanks anyways awong10! :tender: