Missoni /Valentino Sample Sale

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=1000>[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]Valentino And Missoni Two Day Sample Sale [/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width=100>[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]8/29/2007 [/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width=100>[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]8/30/2007 [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][​IMG] Shop the Valentino and Missoni Fall 2007 sample sale for two days only! All men's and women's merchandise will be discounted up to 75% off retail prices.

Women's designers include: Valentino Roma, Valentino Garavani, M- Missoni, Moschino Jeans, See by Chloe, and more featuring handbags, outerwear, evening/cocktail dresses, suits, jackets, pants, skirts, tops, jeans, and sweaters. Men's designers include: Valentino Roma, Valentino Red featuring outerwear, jackets, blazers, pants, shirts, sweaters, ties, belts, and more.
    [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. has anyone ever went to this in prior years? and remember how the pricing and the items were?

3. This is blocks from my job. Very cool. Thank you :smile:

4. Just came back from the sale. Lots of Valentino bags although nothing i liked, no shoes. LOTS of clothes, all in good shape, i didnt see anything that had been worn. There is a rack of $99 Missoni tops and a rack of skirts, pants and dresses each. There were alot of Missoni coats and sweaters. Lots of Valentino and See by Chloe. Lots of sweaters and coats, many with the plastic still on. i only bought two sweaters but both were a good deal. lots of evening wear from badgley mishka and others. It was NOT busy at all and they are restocking.

they also had many mens suits and shirts, didnt really check those out though.

5. I am planning to go this afternoon. What are price range for clothings and handbags???

6. clothes range from $99 to around $800 (coats), bags were around $1000

7. Nooooooo! This is torture! I do not live in New York!!! Ghanima, thanks for the report anyways:crybaby:

8. Thanks for the report! I'm going to head over there after work, I'm hoping to get a Missoni cardigan or sweater.

9. they had tons! good luck!
    FYI the Missoni stuff is not all on the racks labeled just Missoni, go to the racks with your size, there is much more stuff there.

10. Thank you for the report, Ghanima.

Are the stuff real in this sample sale? I went to a valentino/missoni sample sale two years ago and they were selling some fake blumarine bags.

11. Yikes, I hope they're real! How much did the Missoni sweaters/cardigans run btw? Thanks again for your report!

12. I went by today at work but didn't find anything I liked and fit. But they have great stuff, especially if you are a size 42, definitely worth checking out. Not very crowded, no lines. Only 5 items in the dressing room.

Blouses were about $150, pants $199 and jackets $299, but prices varied a lot. I found a jacket I almost bought last year at Saks for $299 at the sale vs. retail of about $1200 -- unfortuately not in my size. They had a lot of outerwear like wool coats, down jackets and big sweater coats.

The bags were nice too (but I'm on a bag ban). I was tempted by a very pretty light pink Valentino at $1050 and they had a beautiful chocolate hobo for $1299. They also had some nice Ferre bags for $299.

13. ^^^
    Thanks!...can I leave work now? LOL.

14. Did they have much in a 38? Wondering if I should try to stop by tomorrow...

15. I stopped by yesterday and ended up not getting anything. Just to clarify much of the Missoni is M for Missoni, the lower priced line, so while the deals are good they aren't as great as they would be for regular Missoni.

Not sure about a size 38, sorry. Lots of 42 and some other sizes.

I almost bought a cashmere with fur collar Valentino coat for $1,500 but it was a little over the top for me. Hope I don't regret passing!