Missoni/knitwear and scarves snags...

1. Does anyone else find that their missoni items (knitwear) are very prone to snags...even being caught on anything--bracelet, necklace, earrings, etc...And I dont even wear much jewelry--like 1 bracelet, small earrings and a small necklace...

Also--does anyone else find that their scarves snag easily too--like my LV silk shawl has minor snags here and there and Ive worn it about 2-3 times indoors...I didnt even notice them until I examined them closely...ack...

2. Yes, but that's because Missoni has a more open weave than the average sweater....

3. exactly.

you have to be SO careful with missoni. my lifestyle doesn't allow me to be so precious about things, so i'm over and out with that label.

i'm glad you mentioned the lv scarf...i was eyeing one over the weekend and thought it was a great price, but if it's going to snag/get shoddy after a few wears, what's the point?

4. Yes, I have to be very careful when I wear mine. I have many Missoni scarves and they rarely get worn because I'm scared they'll rip. :tdown:

5. I have the set of hat and scarf and so far, no snag but I do worry about it. I never owned a top from Missoni, what are they like?