Mission - Man Band

1. Can the title be any worse? Man Band. Come on. Why don't these guys move onto something else in the business. Why try to capitalize on their former success?

I like them all but think this show is a bad idea for their careers.

I'll still watch. :push:

2. Maybe they are bored? lol I only find it interesting b/c the show was filmed in my neighborhood....I was dying when they got booed at the magic game! :ninja:

3. noooo man band! i want 'nsync baccccccccck! :girlsigh::shame:

hehe!

.. i still watch it tho! :biggrin:

4. what a horrible show...maybe it would work if they picked some good looking guys...

5. lol Me too! Instead BSB get back together. I was always on Team 'NSYNC, and still am. If Justin wasn't such a major solo artist there would have been a lot better chance of us getting 'NSYNC back.

I watch the show too, but only becuase of Kris.

6. I know and they kept teasing us! Each week they showed the preview leading one to believe it was gonna be the next show. So I would watch through and nothing. Then it finally happened. Hilarious! All they want to do is have a pity party and cry about being has beens.

7. And blame the manager.

I watch too much tv...

8. I'm still watching. They are a bunch of whiny babies. Especially Jeff Timmons who always says he's hoarse.

9. I'm kinda surprised that the guy from LFO is doing this show. A couple of years ago he was collaborating with a musician named Toothpick (his real name is Doug something). I haven't seen the show, but I liked the music that Toothpick and the LFO guy were doing.