Mission Failed.. but got something else instead...

1. I went to LV today to complete my little shopping list:

1) The Stratus Pm in Ecru
    I know it is almost the end of the season and I should have gotten it earlier.. but I dont know why it just hit me suddenly and I want that bag... but no luck though HK are already all out and those that were left behind were stained....
    (I m thinking if I should ordered it from overseas)

2)Millionaires Sunglasses
    Well.. as i read from the forum that the Millionaires sunglasses are out.. I decided last nite that I would like to get a pair for my DBF. So I went to the store today ... hoping that I could get a pair... but it turn out that all of the sunglasses are already spoken for :crybaby:(Sigh.. should have reserve it ..)

3) Yellow Inclusion Bracelet Pm
    I was trying to search for another one for a fellow TPF member but it turned out that mine was the only one left.... I am sorry .. I will try to have my SA hunt for another one

Oh well.. but I did manage to picked up my yellow inclusion pm... and a pair of Honey Glitter Obession Square...
  2. Congrats!!!! Hot sunnies!!!

Too bad about the Stratus...I fear the same thing will hppen when I try to get mine in 29 days!
  3. Congrats!!!
  4. congrats!!
  5. OHH :nuts: my dreaming sunglasses... congratsss :love: could I know the retail price? Thanks
  6. Congrats!
  7. Sorry about the "sold out" buiness~ but at least you were able to find the yellow inclusion piece and new sunnies! Congrats!
  8. Congrats on the new goodies, esp. the Inclusion bracelet :heart:..I love it!~
  9. Niiiiiccceee!!:nuts:
  10. Congrats!
    I love those sunnies.
  11. Hmm.., is Stratus easily stained?
  12. Congratz!!!! They look LVoely!
  13. Congrats!!Love both your sunnies and inclusion bracelet.
  14. Love your sunnies and inclusion bracelet!!
  15. Congratulations.