Mission accomplished: 05 turquoise city

1. It was a good year for my hunting for Bbags.
    I just received my alltime favourite bag which was pretty hard to get: a 05 turquoise city in excellent condition:yahoo: .
    I'm so happy about it that in the last 2 months I scored this one and a magenta first and that there's only one left which I need to track down in 2007: a calcaire twiggy or box but I'm sure that I find her eventually like I found this beauty. So here come the pics of her and my updated collection. I had to sell the ink city for but even that I did it with a heavy heart it was worth it:smile: .
    So enjoy:smile:
    türkis 006.jpg Bfirstmagenta 006.jpg neueBalfamilie 004.jpg
  2. aaawww tanja, the turq is gorgeous! congrats on a lovely b bag year and hoping for a better year in 2007 :yahoo:
  3. Congrats!!! I've been in love with the Turq05 color ever since I got it in a Mini Twiggy, so I'm excitedly looking forward for my First to arrive.

Your City size looks gorgeous and the color really packs a PUNCH! :love:
  4. Congrats to your Turquoise City!
    Yah, the Turquoise looks so beautiful.
  5. congrats it's lovely!!! happy new year!!!!:yahoo:
  6. Oh, I love your collection! :love: There's some eyecandy there...:drool:
  7. love it and the magenta first
  8. Tanja~ those bags are making me drool!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your collection!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: SO happy you were able to track down your dream bags!!! You deserve them!!!!!!!!:winkiss: :heart: :yahoo:
  9. :love: I LOVE your magenta First! That is the bag I want!
  10. Oh, you found the elusive turquoise city in excellent condition. I am so happy for you and I know how hard that bag is to find.
    Many happy bbag wishes for the new year!
  11. Ohh Tanja I'm so happy for you :yahoo: !!! CONGRATS to the GORGEOUS turquoise city:flowers: .... it's sooooo amazing , I LOVE it :drool: !! But I also love your other bbags in your collection - you've a great taste :yes: :love: !!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR :heart:
  12. Congrats:yahoo: on your gorgeous turquoise city. It is TDF.:drool:
  13. Congrats, Tanja! :yahoo: The turquoise is gorgeous! :love: Love your collection!!
  14. Thanks ladies!! Happy new year to you all:smile:
    Especially big hugs to firstclass and zacorey:yes:
  15. HAPPY NEW YEAR dear Tanja . . . we already have 2007 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: !! All the best to you :love: