Missing Vero Cuoio stamp on the bottom of shoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the bottoms of mine:

IMG_8946.jpg

Update:

the one ones pic'd above are my VP in nude with the red toe.

I just checked my VP in nude with the nude toe and they don't have the stamp!! :nogood:

PS my NP in nude with nude toe don't have it either :shrugs:

Last edited:
You finally got them! Theyre completely beautiful. I was able to get my hands on a pair from my SIL and I just stared at them for quite a while before trying them on- THATS how beautiful they are! I looked at the bottom of mine and they dont have the Vero stamp either. They came from the BH boutique so defenitely authentic. I wonder why the new nude VPs dont have that stamp.

Yep! I posted in the authentication thread that mine don't have the stamp on it. They are also the nude/nude ones but they are from the LV store.

Maybe they are from different factories? I've seen some with double borders and ones with single but now they have ones without a stamp...weird.

I just bought my Simples 70 in tortoise patent from the boutique today. I was inspecting them at home just now and realised that they do not have the 'vero cuoio' seal stamped on the soles. Did CL do away with it? Or is it just missing on my shoes? Did anyone else notice it too? :confused1:

Status
Not open for further replies.