Missed opportunity!!!

1. I keep on looking out for a WHITE speedy inclusion keychain and the only one I saw on eBay sold for less than it's BIN!!!! :cursing: Where was I!!!?!?!?!?!

I want the *WHITE* inclusion!!!!!!!!! I'm so frustrated. :sad:

Sorry for ranting- I just missed out on a great opp.:push:

2. Sorry you missed out!

3. thank you.

now I'm just more determined. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that white inclusion keychain.

4. :crybaby: Sorry! I hope you find another soon!

5. thank you... I hope so too........maybe it just wasn't meant to be mine huh?

sucks. still bummed.

6. Are you talking about the one with the different colors of crystals? I just returned that one to LV Las Vegas inside the Forum Shops last night.

7. that sux i hate it when that happens...hope you get one soon

8. argh. too bad I'm in Alaska...........do you have their number? or I can find it off of the vuitton.com website right?

9. It's 702-732-0301. Ask for Jill....she's a sweetheart!!

10. OMG- I just picked up the Pomme d'Amour speedy inclusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to Jonathan and he told me that they ran out of white and they had the pomme, framboise and beige.

WHEW!!! My list of LV must-haves is ALMOST complete!!!

Ursula can wait---- until she's a regular on Elux probably - I'm looking to buy it for my birthday (December 23) which can double as a Christmas present too!

Thank you for letting me know! I truly appreciate it!!

11. White is my fave too! I love how it has the multicolores in it. Sorry you missed out. I hate it when that happens.

Edit: I just saw you got the pomme. Congrats!!

12. ^--- THANKS!! I can't wait!