MISS TRIM! ...it was a bit rocky there for a while...

1. It was a difficult journey but Miss Trim is at home and doing well.
    It involved a less than stellar experience with the private seller who took the rude road instead of the high road when a flaw was pointed out and price needed to be adjusted.

I'm trying not to let this get me down as I did some have wonderful buying experiences from the Hermes boutique, and will concentrate on the good and the beautiful. :yes:

A friend of mine (you know who you are!) would consider the bag virtually cursed now but you know what? A lot of time and effort went into making this beautiful and rare bag so I am not going let it get to me. If you have a moment, can you H girls send good vibes, a blessing or your sage and/or shaman this-a-way? I threw the Twilly I bought in Paris on my honeymoon 2 years ago on it and it worked :heart: magic on the...cooties.

Miss Trim joins BJ Evelyne and Rouge H 35 Birkin at home.

I think I'm done now...
  2. Yes, yes, yes...it is beautiful!!! Gorgeous in ever way! Have fun with it.
  3. Congrats! Curious on the private seller...anyone we should know about?
  4. That's nnniiiiiiiicccceeee! I really want a Trim, too!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love:
  5. Great color! Congratulations, and kudos on your persistance and positive outlook!
  6. Congrats!!!! She's beautiful! :yahoo:
  7. GORGEOUS!!!!!! Good Vibes coming your way!!!!!!!!! That colour is sublime!!!!!
  8. Congratulations! The color is so beautiful! Just love it!
  9. You get good vibes just for your positive outlook. i have that same twilly, I LURVE LURVE luv it!
  10. :love: I love it, use it in good health,... I'm adding this to my list of future bags!!:love:
  11. It's beautiful, Kits!!!! I love the color and I KNOW you'll love the bag! You'll have many, many wonderful days wearing your beautiful new baby!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! your new bag! Congrats! LOve the color!
  13. Such a cute bag and the twilly with that color is beautiful! Yes, focus on the positive, she's home and she's yours. Congrats!
  14. Congratulations on a great bag, in a beautiful color!!
  15. The bag is now blessed by the H girls, so it's all better!