miss Sienna PT ... isn't she beautiful?

1. hi,

i just recive my brand new sienna part time this morning and i'm inlove with this style and the colour too :love:

here she is...

[​IMG]

2. Yay!!!! Another PT lover!!!:wlae: It's beautiful and you always look so amazing with your bags! This pic is no different.........love the outfit you chose with the sienna.......it's perfect!!!:tup:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Yay, congrats on your new PT!!!!!:yahoo:
    Wow, she looks fantastic on you!!!!!!! You're making me crave the PT! LOL

I just recently got my Sienna Work and I love her to pieces:love:

5. hi,cracker ^_^

thank you for your comment , i have seen you dark olive sgh and i think i need one part time :graucho:

6. is sienna & tabacc is the same color?

7. hi,tooshies

yes i really this colour and i think she will look more pretty with use:rochard:

8. yes, its the same colour ^_^

9. :p:p:p

10. I think I need the RH one now in EB. These pics are helping me with my decision. I was thinking about trying the new Slim in EB but I don't want to grow tired of GH. I have two GH bags already and I think that's plenty for me. The RH PT is the way to go.......thanks for the pics. They were helpful!!!

11. GORGEOUS!! I just got a Part Time and I love it to pieces. You always look amazing in your pictures on here! Love the new bag!

12. wow cityoflight! I've never liked the PT rh until I see your pics! you always look so great with your baggies! congrats! you matched her perfectly too! very chic! congrats again!

13. Congrats! It's gorgeous and it matches your boots and dress perfectly :yes:

14. That's a great color! And I love how it matches with what you're wearing, it looks great :tup:

15. COngrast CILight!!.. shes looks gorgeous on you... and perfect outfit t:huh:!! :tup: