Mischa with Luxury

1. [​IMG]

2. I don't know whether I like her dress....it's too short but then, she have great legs. But that bag?? Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. The bag is great but I think she looks bad in this picture. She looks like she has two dustballs hanging around her neck. And the dress looks cheap and to short....just doesnt look good to me.
    Selena

4. the bag looks gorgeous against the red though!

5. that bag is gorgeous......and she's wearing those chloe flats megs likes so much! :p

6. I love that bag.

7. I would love to see her collection of Chanel handbags. I wonder if Chanel just sends it to her.

8. I was wondering the same thing! She has so darn many, makes me sick!

9. Mischa Barton actually has a lot of Chanel bags .. :smile:
    I don't like her outfit on this picture, don't think it fits her that much plus it's too red with the shoes and the dress.

10. i love it! man i wanna shop!

11. She's Beautiful.

LOVE Her Bag

12. Necklaces Are Cute On Her....Minus The White Pieces

13. The bag is cute.. but I still prefer the flap ones ! (and she has quite a few of those !)

What's up with those feather-y fluff things that seem to be coming from her head ?!

14. AH! SOOO OT But.. Are those the Chloe flats?
    hehehe

anyway. I think her bag is soo gorgeous but I think it looks better on Rachel Bilson. But then again, I may be biased, seeing as how I'm not Mischa Barton's biggest fan.

15. The shoes are definitely cute!