Mischa Barton Arrested !

I don't believe in driving after drinking but this could happen to so many people I don't think we should judge. Many people drive after a couple of drinks thinking they are fine when in fact if pulled over, they would test intoxicated. Sometimes it's luck.

Just because many people do it does not mean it is right. I think she should definitely be judged for this. She was driving in two lanes at the same time! I think that just goes to show how much of a danger she was. People should not drive after drinking, period. No excuses no matter who you are and what the circumstances are. When your decision affects other people, we can justly judge you on it.

Sorry but she is one of the worst actresses in Hollywood... her lack of success after the OC is indictive of that.

Not suprised at all about this DUI, she will be thankful for the attention

I agree with Jan- plus I just dont understand why these stars keep doing this- they are not above the law I think they need tougher sentencing she and all people who drink and drive are putting innocent peoples lives at risk

So, at this point who HASN'T been arrested for drunk-driving in Young Hollywood?!? The number of arrests among this very *small* group of elite young celebs is so disproportionately high that it can't just be their "luck," as a previous poster said. I mean, think about it -- among your own group of acquaintances, how many have been arrested for driving under the influence? 1? Maybe 2? However, among Young Hollywood, almost every last one of them has been nailed for it.

They are clearly making bad choices, over and over again. You'd think they'd learn from each other's mistakes -- but they seem to be *copying* each other's bad judgement! They act like they're immortal and have no responsibility to themselves or to others around them. Shame on them, endangering people's lives like that. I hope Mischa gets help soon, loser that she is.