Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think these were posted before...these are from the Style & City

Attachments

• image-218513282.jpg
    image-218513282.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 2,343
  • image-1268415152.jpg
    image-1268415152.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 2,355
  • image-572330065.jpg
    image-572330065.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 2,389
  • image-3472143705.jpg
    image-3472143705.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 2,337
I think there is a tipping point between inspirational creativity and just spending limitless amounts of money on clothing and jewelry.

What seems to have changed is her looks used to be more inspiring because you could find a way to integrate some of those ideas into your wardrobe, which made her fascinating. Now it seems she just wears costly designer garments and poses for photos all day. I miss the genuineness of it all.

I think there is a tipping point between inspirational creativity and just spending limitless amounts of money on clothing and jewelry.

What seems to have changed is her looks used to be more inspiring because you could find a way to integrate some of those ideas into your wardrobe, which made her fascinating. Now it seems she just wears costly designer garments and poses for photos all day. .

Completely agree with you!

What seems to have changed is her looks used to be more inspiring because you could find a way to integrate some of those ideas into your wardrobe, which made her fascinating. Now it seems she just wears costly designer garments and poses for photos all day. I miss the genuineness of it all.

Yup.

viba424 said:

I agree. That sums it up. I still think she is adorable, but she is no longer someone to turn to for inspiration (at least for me). Her style is no longer accessible.

Couldn't have said it better. Agree 100%!

Status
Not open for further replies.