miroir lockit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ke ai Bb

Sep 19, 2006
I read from this forum that there will be a miroir lockit. but i was at soho yesterday cause i wanted to be on the waitlist for it. but my SA said that LV is not making the bag anymore?? is this true??? i think the bag would be gorgeous and i really want one.

Nope your SA is a lier! Lol Just ask to talk to the manager.. My SA said there would be no more Miroirs but i felt like screaming "NO THE PEOPLE ON THE PURSE FORUMS KNOW THERE WILL BE SO STFU!!!!" but i controled myself!! Lol so yeah just ask to speak to the manager i'm guessing when more people find out about it the waitlists will be huge
Good luck!

oh okay, but yea yea i totally agree with kaiiechanel. lol i wanted to shout "no you're wrong, i know its coming cause of the purse forum" lol, but i guess i'll have to keep at it. thanks!!!

Don't always believe what SA's tell you... some of them aren't that informed about the things that are coming out.

There are a few threads already opened, so for future reference, please try using the search feature above. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.