Miroir Cosmetic Case!!!

1. Got it yesterday but too tired to post the pics!!

They are super nice and love the plaque in front. Dimensions are: 7" x 3.75 x 2"

I was surprised to see how thick it is at the bottom, but oh well :smile: Very nicely done!

[​IMG]

2. ahhh LOVE it!! are you in the US?

3. Wow! Congrats! Is the lining leather?

4. hey lee! i think another member mentioned that the lining is the same lining they use for the monogram/damier cosmetic cases.

5. you're so lucky!!! where do you live if you don't mind me asking, it doesn't seem to be available in australia yet

6. Oh, I love it! The silver miroir is so pretty. It looks quite functional as well.

7. I live is California, but my contact is Hawaii sent it over to me :smile:

The lining is the standard canvas like other monogram items.

8. Thanks Jen! I'm "blind" without the search function.:true:.

Thanks!

9. hahaha, me too!! i only remember because i was curious as well so I had to search for the answer 'manually', LOL!

10. congrats ... any more photos??:heart:

11. very nice!! congrats! :drool:

12. :wtf::roflmfao:You must have great memory! Cannot wait to see the Miroir case IRL.:girlsigh:

13. i got my miroir cosmetic case last week and the lining is a beautuful matching silver leather here are photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. is that from a new collection? winter? oh i want one so badly im from the philippines though, will it be available in all countries

15. It's so pretty. You're very lucky to have a contact out there. Now you have yours 2 weeks earlier than the rest of the US.