Miroir Alma?

1. I have a chance to buy the miroir Alma silver at quite a bit over retail what do you guys think???????

2. ummm.... I think it's too big. What are you planning to use it for may i ask?

3. Yeah..might be kind of large...and "quite a bit over retail"....hmm. Might not be worth it.

4. I think there are some still floating around in the stores, if you really want it I would suggest calling the 866 number first. You may be able to get it for retail.

5. It would be too big for me. I prefer Speedy in miroir.

6. It is a big on the large side... but it's so hot!

7. Truthfully would buy it to resell on eBay one went for almost 2000 over retail but that could be a one off & i dont want to be stuck with it!

8. Yes I agree John really hot but not that practical, too expensive & impracticalf or a keeper! Now if it was a regular Alma I would jump at it for me!

9. Thansk but 866 doesn't work here, have already called customer services UK - nothing!

10. Probably agree

11. Too big!

12. I say go for it if you like it!
    Would make a good traveling bag or beach wear.
    Probably wouldnt be a good everyday bag, but would look fantastic in your collection...plus its rare!

13. I called 1-866 & they don't have any Alma's left in the US, in any boutique anywhere.I so wanted this bag, but by the time I realized it, it was already too late :sad: If you can get it, even if it is over retail, do it ! It is sooo gonna look awesome in your collection :yes:

14. I like it. i always carry big bags because of the load of stuff i need to carry so it's perfect size + i love the metallic monograms on it. :love:

15. Pic: [​IMG]