Mirior Line pushed back...

1. To December 1st and not November say's my friend.

Sorry ladies!
  2. :cry:
  3. Other news, 3 days ago the shooting of the Cruise 2007 took place in Paris, I won't talk about the bags/clothes because this is my friends information and I don't want to give out too much info.
  4. i still can't stop thinking about the Pharrell's silver Keepall :love: i really like it. and i do hope your friend posts about the new Cruise bags too!
  5. You know about the Cruise bags and you're not telling!:amazed: Can't you just "whisper" the people that really want to know?! HA HA HA...well, I hope you friend posts soon, I can't wait to hear about the cruise bags!:biggrin: :biggrin:
  6. Yeah, or mass PM?!:lol:
  7. :heart:who is your friend mattd7474?
  8. aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww.... not till nov? oh well.. that will make a very good bday present for me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  9. more time to save up ;D
  10. I will start saveing up today.
  11. Yes me too , Im MiroirPrincess guys so I have to!
  12. Aww.. bummer !
  13. She is not a member on the PF. I don't want to mention her name. All this information is some what private and I don't want to much to get out. I have to respect what she says.

I also know about the clothes lol!
  14. Is it the same person that gave you the miroir prices? tell us about the clothes, please matt!!
  15. yes...