Mirage Speedy: Which color do you like?

?

What color do you like for the Mirage Speedy?

1. Bordeaux - I own this one!

2. Bordeaux - Don't own it but love this version!

3. Noir - I own this one!

4. Noir - Don't own it but love this version!

5. Don't like the Mirage Speedy at all.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I think the Mirage Speedy is beautiful but unfortunately, I don't own one... Just wondering what color everyone likes?

2. I wouldnt buy one but I prefer the bordeaux. It matches the brown canvas better. Thats just my personal opinion.

3. Love the fade on the black. I think it is a gorgeous bag!!

4. I loooove the Noir the most... it's SOOO sexy!!! :drool:

5. I like the Noir, but the Bordeaux is pretty! I wish I could buy the Noir...

6. i have the noir. the degrade effect is AMAZING!

7. i love the noir best :yes:

8. I love the noir the fade effect is absolutely stunning! Although I am biased;)

9. I love them both. I chose bordeaux, just becuase......I would have been happy with either.

10. I bought bordeaux. I haven't seen one IRL yet, but mine should be arriving tomorrow. If I like it THAT much, then I might decide to get noir too. I had done a charge send order for the noir, but decided to cancel and wait until after I saw the bordeaux in person. I never liked speedys before mirage because of the sagging bottom.

11. I have the Noir and love it. I just cant stop staring at it. Its really a breathtaking bag. I think either bag is beautiful.

12. I love the Noir. Although initially I was waitlisted on the Bordeaux. After comparing both colors, Noir looks more striking. I bought it yesterday without hesitation and I'm loving it!

13. I was waitlisted for the Noir but when my SA brought out the Bordeaux, I completely and utterly fell in LVoe with it! It's here, right next to me as I write this. :p

14. You can't go wrong with either one, I think it depends which one you feel is more "you". I got the bordeaux because it is stunning and I felt it would suit me better. But now I want the noir too! They are both droolworthy.

15. not a huge fan, but i prefer the bordeaux myself...