Mirage Speedy is here!!!!

Congrats~ Enjoy her, she's a beauty! I never got such a good look at one, I didn't notice before the fade or whatever it's called on the canvas, it's soooooooooo cool! I'd be smitten with that if I had one! It's really a wild bag! I want to see more pictures of it, please model it!

I just looked again at these pictures, man it is such a gorgeous bag, it's sooooooooooo cool! You are so lucky! If I had the dough I would so want one in the bordeaux, I can't wait until vuittonamour gets hers! what size is it, a 25 or a 30? It is so beautiful! I wonder if the bordeaux will have a bit of a burgandy haze like the black one has at the bottom in black. I can't wait to see this! This is by far my favorite LE bag that has ever been released! Please model it! Is anyone else getting this bag here?

I have to post again and ask this question: is there a seam on the bottom?? I noticed from your gorgeous pictures that the LV monograms are upside down on one side like the regular Speedies. Someone had said that the Mirage Speedy she saw had a seam on the bottom.

If the black Mirage Speedy is this gorgeous, the bordeaux must also be a fantastic sight to behold!

Would you post modeling pics for us??? :yes:

Thanks for all the lovely comments, this was a late birthday pressie and I feel very lucky indeed. Funnily enough I was checking out TPF yesterday to find out if there was any news about when they were going to be released so I was a little shocked when my hubby told me he'd got the call this morning to say it had come in and we were going to Selfridges today to pick it up. I kept saying 'Are you sure they didn't just call to take a deposit?'. Not sure why Selfridges got it before the release date and never thought to ask my SA so I have no idea why I got it early...not that I'm complaining!:roflmfao:

I will try and take some modelling piccies tomorrow to post.

I'd heard (I think on here!) that there would be a seam as well, but I can tell you that there is definitely no seam on it. It is like the regular speedy in that it is all one piece of canvas, hence the upside down LV's.

I love upside down LV's it's so much fun that way! I think it's better that way! I love how my speedy and papillon have the upside down LV's it's my favorite side of the bag, lol. I can't wait for modeling pics, lots of them, not too pushy am I? This looks like loads of fun to wear! It is seriously the nicest LE LV since the grafitti!