Mirage Speedy is here!!!!

1. I got the call today from LV in Selfridges in London and am looking at my black mirage speedy as I type this.:yahoo:

I absolutely :heart::heart::heart: it, it's gorgeous IRL. Am going to try to figure out how to get some photos uploaded.

So excited!!! Even my hubby thinks it's a gorgeous bag.

2. Congrat's... cant wait to see pic's :biggrin:

3. Pics pics pics please!

4. Ohhhhh pics please! You'll be the first!!!!! Hurry hurry!

5. YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Hopefully here in the states, It will be EXACTLY on or before Sept.15th !!!!!!!!

I'm dying to change that ticker below !!!!! lol....

6. OMG I can't wait to see it. I am picky about vachetta and have been so tempted to get the Mirage Speedy.... :drools: :sweatdrop:

7. Okay, trying with the photos - I didn't go for all the in the bag, peeping out of the bag ones...too excited so got it out of the bag the minute I got home, sorry!!!:drool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!!!:yahoo:

8. OMG it's gorgeous - i just love the fade on it !

9. OH MY GOD !!!!!!

YOU are SO lucky !!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Now I want mine ASAP !!!!!!!!

Congrats girl. Enjoy it, It's fabulous!!!!!!

ps.
    PLEASE....can you do some pics of the INSIDE? Thanks!!!!!

10. Yay you got the black one! Sigh... if I were working right now I would so have this bag.

11. Oh Wow .. :drool: That is simply STUNNING!!!
    Congrats!! :heart:

12. Wow!!Its beautiful thought they were being released on 15th.Congrats

13. oo pretty!!!!!!!!!! very very nice, i think ill stick with my traditional speedy though :smile: that is gonna look great on you! x

14. Congrats... it's a lovely bag!

15. The inside is really hard to photograph. It's black alcantra. There is just the one side pocket, no d-ring (which is a shame as I really find those useful for the cles!) and a square patent leather patch saying Louis Vuitton Paris made in france.