Mirage Speedy At Saks

1. Just wanted to let you know that I've seen the Mirage Speedy on display at the Saks in NY for a week now. They had the Speedy and the hobo style out so if anyone is waiting to get it ........ I think the Speedy had black handles and the hobo was in burgandy.

They are having double points this week so that's an added bonus. I'm waiting for the Marina PM to come it. Can' wait.

2. What does the Marina pm look like?

3. I got my Mirage Speedy yesterday.....I got the one with burgundy handles...now I'm struggling...is it really worth it? what do u guys think?

4. I didn't waitlist for it, but went in and looked at the Mirage styles yesterday and think they are just STUNNING in real life. But if you don't love it then return it.
    I'm waiting for my speedy Noir now.

5. Quote:
    Originally Posted by halunfishie [​IMG]
    They are having double points this week so that's an added bonus. I'm waiting for the Marina PM to come it. Can' wait.

What does the Marina pm look like?

It is from the Cruise 2008 collection thatm will be released later in the year. The Marina is from the Mini Lin collection. I saw a picture of it in the Reference Library.

6. I love my noir mirage speedy! It's such a hot bag!!!

7. I can't wait to get my bordeaux speedy. My LV won't let me have mine until the 15th, which is still supposedly the RELEASE date but EVERYONE else has their bag!

8. It retails about $1800 USD, right? Never paid that much for an LV, but I think the Mirage Speedy is beautiful!!! But, if you break down the cost over a 1 yr period, it's about $5/day before taxes, so just think of it like that!!!

Keep it!!! It's a great looking bag!!!!

9. yeah i saw these bags in nyc on saturday. they had noir speedy and bordeaux musette which is somewhere in the $2000 range. was playing with the noir speedy :smile: but the SA was telling people they were not for sale until this weekend, and even though this was before the official move-up of the release date, i bet they're still telling people they're not for sale.

10. I saw them today IRL and they were really gorgeous. even the BF was like "wow!" and he doesn't give a rat's behind about bags!