Mirage or Mirrior

?

Which line do you prefer??

1. Mirage

2. Mirrior

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Do you have both , which will be more rare .. and which do you prefer and why ??

2. I think the Miroir will be more rare, there was alot of Hype over it

3. I don't have either, but love both. They are both so different! I imagine if I had both, each would go distinctly with different items in my wardrobe and they wouldn't be in competition at all! It would be a perfect marriage!

4. mirage. i have a miroir pochette and a mirage speedy, and the speedy wins my :heart:.

5. I have both lines--- silver & gold Miroir Lockits and the bordeaux Mirage Speedy. This is quite a toss-up since these two lines are completely unique in their own right. I love my Miroirs and my Mirage Speedy equally, but I did vote for the Miroir only because it edges out the Mirage in bling factor. lol

6. wow dude, seems like miroir is preferred. i like mine but the mirage just wows me.

7. They are so different. I think for casual day to day wear mirage is better. But miroir makes sucha big impression and is so special, I have to vote for that.

8. miroir !!! :yahoo:

9. I love both but if I have to choose I would go for the mirage. I think it's more usefull, go with casual and dressy wear.

10. Mirroir! It's stunning.

11. I have the Mirroirs and am waiting for Mirage. I know that I personally will get more use out of the Mirage because I know I will be able to use it everyday. The Mirroirs for me are strictly evening bags.

12. Miroir all the way for me

13. I don't own any unfortunately, but I looove Miroir! Mirage is very beautiful, but I do not like it too much for my age. And Miroir is so stunning...

14. You simply can't compare the two.
    I have a Miroir Lockit in Silver and the Mirage Speedy in Noir.
    The lockit screams....."Look at me!! I'm alot of fun!!",
    while the Mirage attracts attention in a curious, subtle sort of way...."Is that a vuitton? Where are the logos?....and those black handles.....wow !! "....

Both are fabulous in their own right, which is why I am lucky to have both!

15. miroir is way more rare and limited than mirage will ever be.. mirage is just a plain monogram with patent leather, not a big wow factor as oppossed to the bling factor of the miroir.. thats my opinion :smile: