Mirage in a Garden

PurseNut: i guess you can say that i was spoiled by my current SA. she's such a pleasure to work with. i have shopped at the wailea store and dealt with one SA in particular. i purchased my MC speed through her and did not receive a thank you note. that peeved me just a little since my current SA always sends thank you notes, no matter how big or small the purchase. but i figure that wasn't something to cut the ties. what really did it is that wailea SA took my info and WL me for damier sophie and neverfull. did not receive one phone call. i didn't appreciate that. oh well hehe.

Caley, I would do exactly the same thing you did with the store in Wailea. With the kind of money we spend on LV items, we ought to get friendly and courteous service. That is really nice of your SA in Oahu to go the extra mile with thank-you notes. I would definitely continue buying things from this SA! LOL

Have your used your Mirage Speedy yet? I have been using my bordeaux Mirage Speedy for an entire week --- highly unusual because I like to rotate my bags on a daily basis so each one gets the attention it deserves. My Speedy is hogging all the attention right now!

PurseNut: i've only taken mirage speedy out 3 times. but this weekend she'll have a proper introduction: an outing at the mall! lol. i've always wondered: are you only limited to wearing burgandy with your speedy? i'm not great at matching colors, hence buying black lol.

i totally agree with you on having excellent service. my mom and i give my SA handmade greeting cards whenever we see her. i feel that its only right to give her something for all the things she's done for me :smile:

PurseNut: i've only taken mirage speedy out 3 times. but this weekend she'll have a proper introduction: an outing at the mall! lol. i've always wondered: are you only limited to wearing burgandy with your speedy? i'm not great at matching colors, hence buying black lol.

i totally agree with you on having excellent service. my mom and i give my SA handmade greeting cards whenever we see her. i feel that its only right to give her something for all the things she's done for me :smile:

How wonderful of you and your mom to do special handmade greeting cards. That really seals the bond with your SA. You just gave me a great idea!! Thank you!:heart:

Actually, I have found the bordeaux Mirage Speedy to be very versatile. I have been wearing it when I have mostly black on --- black denim jeans, black top --- the bordeaux adds a nice pop to the outfit. I am looking for matching burgundy wedge sandals. I saw one at Nordstroms so I may get that, but I'm trying to be good. :sweatdrop: Although I would prefer the burgundy LV Cornelia boots... LOL

Yesterday the weather here in SoCal turned a bit rainy and cool (weird for September), so I got out my matching burgundy leather jacket to wear with my dark blue True Religion jeans, pale yellow lacy top, and matching pale yellow samdals with gold buckles. The Speedy just pulled the outfit together very nicely.

Today I wore my black capri-style "sweatpants" and matching jacket with pale green top and matching pale green shoes (the heels had some flower patterns --- greens and burgundies) and my Speedy just looked great with it. I may be blinded by the gorgeousness of the bordeaux Mirage Speedy, but I think the outfit looked pretty good. LOL

I'm usually not this color-coordinated, but the bordeaux Speedy seems to give me a bit of incentive. :P

Have fun giving your Mirage Speedy a proper outing at the mall! You'll look fantastic!!:yes:

oooh PurseNut, you're quite the fashionista! i bought some cute tunic tops from old navy and plan to wear one with mirage speedy and some black capris. what i'm really looking forward to is my trip to japan this thanksgiving....dying to wear my black coat with mirage.

oooh PurseNut, you're quite the fashionista! i bought some cute tunic tops from old navy and plan to wear one with mirage speedy and some black capris. what i'm really looking forward to is my trip to japan this thanksgiving....dying to wear my black coat with mirage.

LOL, Caley, I've never been called a "fashionista" before so I think I like it. :P I think you'll look fabulous with your tunic top, black capri pants, and your Mirage Speedy! This Speedy is so cool that we could probably wear our pajamas and still look decent. Heehee.

Hmmm...You'll have a bit of trouble wearing your black coat in Maui with the every-so pleasant 80+degree weather (paradise, paradise!!) so I see why you are really looking forward to your trip to Japan! That is a great thing to look forward to --- going to Japan AND wearing your black coat and Speedy! You'll look fantastic, I'm sure! :yes: