Mirage in a Garden

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
at the suggestion of EmilyK, i thought i'd incorporate a little color with my new mirage speedy.

its been about 4 months that i've been waiting for this lovely bag hehe. first of all my lovely SA had my noir mirage on hold for me til i was able to get to oahu to pick it up. it was LVOE at first sight. i think i screamed a little when i saw it. lucky for me we were on the 2nd floor so i didn't make a complete ass of myself.

after, i tried on the mahina xxl and xl in gris and i must say that this bag is HUGE! i think it would swallow me whole. i also tried the nimbus pm in perle and anthracite. again the perle was LOVE at first sight. this is definitely my next bag.

my mom picked up a neverfull pm and popincourt haut. i must say that i'm jealous since those are two mono bags that i love hehe.

special thanks to my lovely ladies in the hawaii thread who had to constantly listen to me go on and on about this wonderful bag. also thanks to claire and the freqeuent posters of the f/w thread for their wealth of information. i probably wouldn't have been able to get this bag if it wasn't for their efforts and the thread.

anyway on to the pics!!!!

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00922.jpg

Caley, your pictures of your gorgeous Noir Mirage Speedy is absolutely fantastic!! I love the flowers --- oh you lucky girl to be living in paradise! I just drooled at both the bag and the flowers!! I showed my husband this picture (we both love Hawaii and are planning to retire there) and he said, "Only in Hawaii could those flowers be so beautiful!" He didn't say anything about the bag, LOL. He hasn't even said anything about my bordeaux Speedy either and I've been wearing it for a week!

Congratulations! Your pictures really make me want to have the Noir too. :sweatdrop:

thank you everyone!

PurseNut: my family's business is a plant nursery, so i'm surrounded by lovely plants and a few weeds (shhh don't tell lol). so its sort of related...i was able to get the mirage speedy by busting my butt at work. so its like a thanks to the flowers hehe. retiring to hawaii sounds lovely, any island in particular?