Miracles do happen....I got my wave hobo from Bluefly!

1. So you won't believe what happened....

After the customer service manager confirmed that they do not have my bag, they searched and found it and had it shipped overnight!

I got it today and here are the pictures.....

As for my review:

The leather is supersoft, very smooshy, and not heavy at all.

I had to stuff it with the dust bag in the buttom to give it a fuller look....it was way too flat!

I love it, but I wish it looked more Gucci'sh, if you know what I mean....Only someone who knows Gucci bags would know this is a Gucci!

Gucci.jpg Gucci1.jpg Gucci2.jpg
  2. Awesome! What a pleasant surprise to have it ship overnight! And the bag looks great. I love the classic black leather and the great hardware.

3. Congrats!!!!! Glad to hear you got the bag after all. I know what you mean when you say that it does not have that "Gucci Look" That is why I LOVE the Guccissima leather

Sammy1789.jpg

4. Thanks everyone.....

Yeah, I might shop for a brown Guccisima in the fall!

5. OMG! How wonderful is that!? I'm so happy for you. :nuts:

6. Congratulations - great bag....I love the classic styling and it is "high end" gucci

7. WOW! pretty! how much is it? if you dont mind =)

8. Beautiful! It looks great on you!

9. yay, congrats!!

10. The leather looks so soft! Congrats!

11. Congratulations! I am so glad they found it for you.I love that this bag is understated.The beautiful hardware is just the right amount of shine.I love Gucci and it looks Gucci to me.Enjoy!

12. congrats!! nice bag..

13. What a great surprise!! I'm so happy for you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wave bag, (as I'm sure you've figured out by now!) and I think you made a great choice! Congrats! (Do you keep the dust bag in the bottom when you wear it, too? To keep it "pouffed" out?)

14. Yeah, thats exactly what I did....how did you know?

I also like it in the logo with the off white trim but I don't think I want two bags of the same style!!!

15. Congrats- it's a beauty!