Mint Julep Masque

1. I constantly comment threads recommending the Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, so I might as well just post a new thread about it.

It's a great sulfur mask. Has a nice smell, easy to use (just spread all over face, leave on for 15 minutes, wash off with washcloth), and works wonders. It doesn't really minimize pore size but it's like a VACUUM for pores. It sucks out all the junk in your pores. For example: blackheads. I had terrible blackheads all over my nose it was really disgusting. After I used this for the first time they were almost all gone. I've been using this for almost 5 months and I NEVER have blackheads anymore.

For those of you with OILY SKIN; Using this every other day can really help lessen the oil production. I never use blotting papers now thanks to this product.

Also, it's really cheap. It's only around $4 at Walgreens, CVS, ULTA, etc.
  2. I've heard so many great things about this mask! I actually have been trying to get a tube when I'm shopping and when I remember but I haven't been able to find it?! I know I've seen it before but maybe I should just look harder next time! :smile:~

I have very oily skin and love these masks! I use to use DDF's SULFUR mask but it is more expensive compared to Queen Helene's!
  3. hear hear~! :tup::woohoo:
  4. I dont know how the Queen Helene is I havent tried it.

I am pretty content with using Milk of Magnesia (Mylanta) as my mask. :tup: Alot of women put a thin layer under their foundation to keep skin oil free.
  5. I must check this out, thanks!
  6. my little sister SWEARS by this mask! i've tried it at her rec, and it truly is a damn good one.. so inexpensive for something that works so good!
  7. I agree. Great mask at a great price!
    Their (Queen Helene) mud mask and grape peel mask are pretty good too.
  8. ITA! The mud mask is great. Their products are so affordable and work so well :yahoo: Hooray! :roflmfao:

For those of you who can't find it when you go shopping, I can assure you it is available at your local drugstore. It's always at drugstores.
  9. I'll chime in here as well. I used this mask ages ago when my skin was fine and loved it. Now at 32 for some reason all has gone crazy with my skin. Breakouts beyond belief. I hunted his mask down about 2 weeks ago and have been using it about every 2-3 days. It has started to suck out the dirt so I have noticed some minor flare ups but my skin does seem to be improving. It is funny how sometimes the cheapest stuff works the best.
  10. There is also a Mint Julep facial scrub. I use that too. It's good stuff.
  11. This thread reminded me that I have a tube of this in my bathroom cupboard. I had forgotten how great it is! I used it tonight on my oily and bumpy (clogged pores!) skin and I'm going to do so every other day til it's all smooth and clear again.
  12. Yep, this stuff is fantastic, love it!!!!
  13. I love this stuff!!
  14. I first learned about it in Cosmetology school-it's amazing how some cheap items work so well. Another go to for various things was Witch Hazel. I never buy witch hazel but I always buy the Mint Julep mask.:tup:
  15. hmmm i gotta try this out i saw it in duane reade the other day