Mink Spy bag

1. What are your thoughts on this one?

[​IMG]

2. It looks very warm and fuzzy to me. Such a beautiful piece of art but the price is simply outrageous and beyond my wildest dream.

3. I saw it at SPC... How are you supposed to keep that clean? I'd be so neurotic having to carry it around...

4. I agree. i think it would look horrible once it got dirty.

5. I think it's gorgeous, but I actually like the grey rabbit fur one a bit better, I think it's more interesting to look at ... and it probably wouldn't get as dirty!

6. Beautiful! I've held them a few times, the black one is nice as well. Not something I'd buy though, its not practical for where I live!

7. Gorgeous but I must admit I agree w/the ladies. It looks like it needs to be in a museum somewhere...

8. I would buy it and put it in a sealed glass container and sell tickets to purse-lovers for them to come in and just admire this beauty. :lol:

9. You couldn't pay me to carry it. But thats just my opinion.

10. I saw the black one on Saturday at NM. It's huge! Looks pretty in the glass case, but it's not something I'd carry.

11. a bit OT, but are the spy bags a permanent collection, kinda like the 2.55 or the birkin/kelly? because i would love to have one some day, but there is no way i can afford it right now. any chances they will always be around?

12. It's beautiful...but only if you were a collector. It would be so hard to clean - I know I would be completely neurotic about it.

13. I love the fluffy white in winter look but of course this would be more like a collector's item.

14. I’m drooooling:nuts: , but I have thought about buying this bag so many times and all the same arguments you all sad been flying :wacko: around in my head.
    Maybe I could have it in my bed :idea: when my husband is out on one of his travels, that would be lovely:love: . I don’t think I would miss him so much then:embarasse

15. Oh this is cute for the winter