Mink Coach keyfob... Yay or Nay??

1. What do you guys think about this mink pom pom keyfob from Coach?

2. I'm not a fur person but if you like cute pink fluffy things then its for you.

I would be worried though that it would get dirty.
  3. I love it, but I don't think I could pay $95 for a key chain that will probably fall off eventually. I'm waiting for it to hit the outlets in the spring.
  4. I really like the pink/purple color of this. I bought it myself, even though I don't like the price. But I saw it and had to have it. It's adorable and I love it. :smile:
  5. I agree with aarti. I am not a fur person, but if you like the style, then get it. I do like the color.
  6. It is cute.
  7. I think it is cute, but a little pricey for a keyfob. If you love it, go get it!
  8. my mom has it, and she LOVES it haha
  9. Really cute but wouldn't pay that much for it.
  10. Thanks for all your opinions everyone! :flowers:

After I thought about it for a while, I don't think I am going to get it simply because it is quite expensive for a keyfob and it might fall off of my bag. But I do like it! So, I might get it when it hits the outlets! But, in the meantime I did look on eBay to see if there might be one for a cheaper price that is similar to it and found this one. I know it's not Coach but I think it's still cute and the price is much better for my wallet. It's $24. This one is not mink but rabbit fur and swarovski crystals.

What do you guys think?
  11. I saw your picture before I read your post and I thought "Oh she got it and it looks cute with those crystals!" Ha! Waiting on the outlet sounds like a good idea to me if you still want it then but I like the white one on eBay better myself.
  12. Thanks Alea84! I just ordered the white one! :yahoo:
  13. I totally adore it!!
  14. nay. i feel bad. i never wear fun. and i keep leather to a bare minimum. (weird for a handbag lover i know.)
  15. plus god forbid you have a dog that thinks its a toy and slobers all over it like i know my parents dog would do if i left it around at their house. lol.