Mini Trampoline/Rebounder

1. I've found an indoor form of exercise that's low-impact, and something I can do in my apartment. I've narrowed down my rebounder/mini-trampoline options and I'm going for either a Needak or a Cellerciser.

Does anyone own a mini trampoline and can give me advice? TIA! :flowers:

2. I don't have one, but I'd love to get one. Very interested in the replies you receive!

3. eBay Blogs - EVERYTHING REBOUNDING

I found this guide to buying a rebounder to be very helpful. It also provides resources for those who are just starting to learn about rebounding.

4. I have had a Dave Hall Cellerciser for over 10 years and it has held up well. Mine folds in half for storage. I think that and Needak and both fine.

Fauve

5. Thanks so much! I ordered a Needak half-fold and it'll come on Friday, if UPS cooperates! :yahoo:

6. I have one :smile: LOVE IT :smile:
    I don't know if it really makes much of a difference, but I did notice I toned up some :smile: and I googled it and it's supposed to have tons of health benefits :smile:

It's just fun and easy to start doing :smile:

7. Mine came on Friday and I have to set it up and see how it works!

Kis, I heard the same about the rebounder, and I'm just glad I have a form of exercise that will work for me. Does yours make a lot of noise when you're bouncing? I live in a top floor apt. and while I was told to not worry, I don't want to annoy my neighbors!

8. The only noise comes from me blasting music =p

It's actually really quiet.. just abit of squeaks?