mini Soufflot

Elle Candy

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
I had a Soufflot and I love it very much. But the strap of the small round case tear apart after i used it a few times. I took it back to the store and they said they won't repair it. They ask me to use some glue to glue it back. However, I tried the superglue and it doesn't work. What should I do. Any advice will be appreciated. :sad:

What do you mean they won´t repair it? Is it a fake? Because if it´s real I don´t see why they wouldn´t repair it.

WHAT? GLUE? this is a joke right? i'm with all the other pf ladies here.... no no no.... yup ask for the manager. this is just wrong. they should take it back and fix it. my husband had this mono wallet that he loved and used till all the stitching was gone. i asked them to stitch it up fix it up a bit. they did and they did a great job. he's gotten a few more wallets since then, but he can still use the mono!

WHAT? GLUE? this is a joke right? i'm with all the other pf ladies here.... no no no.... yup ask for the manager. this is just wrong. they should take it back and fix it. my husband had this mono wallet that he loved and used till all the stitching was gone. i asked them to stitch it up fix it up a bit. they did and they did a great job. he's gotten a few more wallets since then, but he can still use the mono!

Hi, suzie w, may I know how much do they charge for stitching the wallet back? And how long does it take?

I find it strange that they ask me to glue it back myself too. But I actually went to the store that I bought from, and also asked 2 other stores from different cities. And they all said the same thing. :confused1:

Here is the picture of my round case. The strap just tear apart after i use it a few times.

Attachments

• P1030369 copy.JPG
    P1030369 copy.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 44