mini skirts with tall boots: they still in?

1. thanks!

2. i sure hope so, because im going through a phase where that's essentially all i wear....lol...i think the look is classic! knee high leather boots, tweed skirt (not super short though, more like almost to the knee), peacoat....what a cute look! at least, i think so :love:

3. I hope so, too! While I don't wear "mini" skirts per se, I do prefer above-the-knee hemlines, and I happen to like the way knee-high boots look with short skirts very much.

4. I don't really do mini skirts with boots, cos my legs are toooo long, and sometimes, it's just :sweatdrop:

I do like the classic above-the-knee skirts and knee high boots look though! It's SOOOO classic! And I know I'm always gonna wear that combo every now and then.

That said, boots aren't "in" now, but really, who cares! :p

5. i hope so. its so hot.

6. I have the same problem. I'm almost 6 feet tall, so long legs, a mini skirt, and knee high boots looks hookerish on me.

7. :yes:

8. I agree it's pretty much a classic look.
    Each year there may be a way to update it, but it's almost always 'in' IMO :biggrin:

9. I wish I had the same problem for the same reason as you! I imagine tall plus long legs plus a mini skirt and high boots would look nothing short of a supermodel!! :nuts:

I also have a problem wearing mini skirts and knee high boots but for a different reason. I have short legs that I would prefer to call on the more "muscular" side :sweatdrop: so that plus a mini skirt plus knee high boots equals a look of terribly awful plus trying too hard plus somewhat trashy and overly revealing on me! I don't know why but a friend of mine can wear the same look and it looks classy and sexy on her. Granted her legs are much thinner than mine but she is not much taller than me. Who knows! That look just doesn't work for me. With a knee length or longer skirt, it works.

That aside, I have seen SO many girls who can pull off that look and it looks great!! I'm jealous. :hysteric: :p

10. I love the look-I just do feel comfortable wearing it at 50+.

11. I believe that look will always be in :smile:

12. ^ ITA! I think mini skirts or skirts above the knee with boots is a classic look. :biggrin:

13. ITA! I think this look will always be in and I wear it quite often. I'm short and tend to wear lots of mini skirts and dresses because it lengthens me (I have been blessed with my mom's legs which are well-proportioned and thin with small calves and skinny ankles). And I can't wear anything other than heels or knee boots, because mid-lengths will accentuate my "height-challengedness". So, I've been wearing this look for a while and will probably do so until I die. :p Everytime I see it on someone else, no matter the year or season, I love it.

14. I agree that it will always be in, however I do think that shorter boot lengths, as in mid-calf are in at the moment as well. So it wouldn't matter which you chose...you'd be set! :smile:

15. You're as young as you feel/look :yes: if you got it, then flaunt it!