Mini Silverado?

1. Is this a mini silverado? Is there such a thing?

the handles look different than a silverado and the ends don't have pockets? - do they make this bag in leather?

2. Omg this is so cute!! :nuts:
  3. Oh, I love it! :love: not too bulky.
  4. Not a Silverado fan but this is cute!
  5. Wow that is cute!! I want!
  6. That bag is made for me!
  7. very cute indeed.
  8. Yuck I hate Jessica Simpson. The fact that she wore it would make me NOT want it!

Trying to be objective, it is okay but I prefer my doctor sized one.
  9. To answer your questions - the Silverado is made in leather, python, or both leather and python.

The handles on that bag are like the silverado; it also appears that the bag has lizard/croc/or some exotic skin on it along with a smooth, gloss leather. Whether or not that is a Chloe, I don't know.

Does anyone know for certain that is a Chloe bag?
  10. I've seen this mini in the all leather version of the Silverado. I'm not sure if it's made in python.
  11. Hmm I like that bag. I am not a fan on Silverado but this one is an exception! It looks perfect for evening bag I think.
  12. that a recent photo? I think I see a wedding ring.:lol: (I'm hoping they work things out.:shame: :biggrin: )
  13. Sorry, I think that's an old pic.. I liked Jessica much better back when she was with Nick (well, like a year ago)..

Like the bag though ;)
  14. maybe Be & D???
  15. My SA at Nordstrom CA (I think...I have called everywhere for the Chloe Edith today) said they had some new smaller Chloe bags, including Silverados, but not sure if that was the one they had a small version looks like a smaller Silverado satchel to me.