Mini shopping trip to Saks for make up....

1. Hi everyone! This is my first thread in the Beauty Bar... well, I just got back from Saks a little while ago, and I just wanted to share what I bought.

After reading numerous positive reviews on Armani cosmetics, I finally decided to give them a shot. I have been using MAC Studio Fix as my foundation for a couple of years now, and although it's pretty good, I've always wanted something more, but had been hesitant to try anything else since I didn't know where to even begin.

So... I made my way over to Saks this morning, and bought....

- Designer Modeling Compact Foundation with SPF 22
    - Silk Foundation Powder (which I plan to keep in my purse to use for touch ups)
    - High Precision Retouch Concealer
    - Blender Brush

I have to say that I am so impressed! I will never use another foundation again! This stuff is amazing. The girl at the counter was so nice, and she took her time to find me exactly what I wanted and matched the shade perfectly to my skin.

If you are looking for a new foundation, or have been interested in trying Armani but aren't sure, I'm telling you right now that you MUST try it. I'm almost positive you will love it!

Thank you to amanda, and armanigirl... you guys helped me a couple of months ago with giving me more information on Armani's foundation, and I finally got it today, lol... I know a little late, but man I'm so glad I did!

:yahoo:

2. congrats! I have heard lots of great things about armani too!

3. Great haul!! I've been wanting to try some Armani foundation as well...maybe when I'm done with my chanel!

4. Congrats! I have been using armani since they came out with it and I love it!! No other foundation matches up.

5. I agree! It is the best! I just wish I hadn't waited so long to try it.

6. congrats

7. Congrats!! New bags and new makeup always make my day :yahoo: